Wednesday, December 3, 2008

For my first real post I thought I would attempt to describe who I am. Who I am is a work in progress so please be patient.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ.

I am a husband to an amazing wife.

I am a father of three fabulous girls.

I am a son and a brother.

I am a friend.

I am rooted in a modern and pre-modern tradition of Christian faith but living that out in an amazing  post-modern context.

I am counter-cultural.

I am materialistic even though I don't want to be.

I am an employee of  Horizon Telcom

I am a frustrated missionary.

I am a staff member of Campus Crusade for Christ.

I am a Mac-geek.

I am a reader.

I am a skier.

I am not, but I know I AM.

I am a disciple.

I am a lover.

I am an extrovert.

I am the church.

I am imperfect.

I am a world traveller.

I am a gadget freak.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ.

1 comments:

Betsey said...

You are a comedian.

You are generous.

You are a good friend.